We invite the people who want to speak and listen on smart contracts and public administration.
Our team are glad to announce the meetup “Smart contracts in public administration and economy”, which will be held on March 5 at Embassy of Abkhazia in Moscow.
Address: Moscow, Gagarinsky Lane, 11 (five minutes’ walk from Kropotkinskaya metro station).
The meetup starting at 10:00.
- Denis Soldatov (Parity): "Introduction: Tokenization of economy"
- Maxim Taldykin (Formal Methods): "Blockchain change management"
- Sergey Prilutskiy (SMARTZ): "Can smart contracts replace government officials”
- Alexey Yurov, Rospatent: "Smart contracts and intellectual property"
- Aler Denisov: "Private transactions: Audited and irreversible."
- Alexey Shmatok: "Provable computing protocol"
- Andrew Voronkov (Voronkov Ventures): "Projects of Voronkov Ventures company"
- Alexander Boldachev (Appla), "Public blockchain-platform Apla", system architect
- Maxim Pervunin (TFH), "Prospects for creation of smart state based on AI technology"
- Andrey Samokhvalov (BitLum), "Lightning Network Payment Providers"
- Konstantin Khludnev (CUBO): "Smart contracts as instrument to increase liquidity in real estate management"
We invite the speakers who want to report on smart contracts and public administration.
Free participation, entrance according to the list (please, take the passport or other ID).
For registration — follow the link below:
Seats are limited, so join the group in Telegram until Friday and we will see you on March 5, 2018 at Embassy of Abkhazia in Moscow.
Informational partners: BitNovosti, Ethereum Russia (@eth_ru)