Not a pool. Not a cloud. Miner One is today's most advanced mining equipment and ultra-low-cost electricity. So everyone profits.
- ICO Time:
- 15.02.2018 - 14.05.2018
- Soft Cap:
- 3000000 MIO
- Hard Cap:
- 287000000 MIO
- Pranas Slušnys
- - CEO and Co-Founder
- Jonas Udris
- - Legal Counsel and Co-Founder
- Andrius Miron
- - Product Owner and Co-Founder
- Gediminas Rimša
- - CTO - Token Architect
- Saulius Radvila
- - ITT Architect & Project Manager
- Andrius Gedvilas
- - Network Engineer, Expert, Architect
- Dovilas Kazlauskas
- - IT and System Administrator
- Romas Kazakevicius
- - System Administrator
- Jens Eriksson
- - Business Development Project Manager (Sweden)
- Genadijus Zverugo
- - Electrical Engineering Expert
- Konstantin Goreev
- - Data Centre Maintenance Manager
- Paulius Mažeika Process Automation &
- - System Administration
- Dan Eriksson
- - System & Software Developer and Automation Expert
- Emilis Gutmanas
- - Datacenter Architect
- Eric James Downton
- - Marketing Advisor
- Eric Elbar
- - Sales & Business Development
- Robertas Visinskis
- - ICO Advisor
- Alin Bittel
- - Business Development
- Alexander Kulik
- - Business Management
- Darius Udrys
- - Business & Brand Development
- Adel Saadi
- - Business Development (Belgium)
- Monthly Payouts Up to 13%
Each month you get your share of what Miner One mines for as long as you own your MIO Tokens.
- Lifetime Token
MIO Tokens are valid for the life of the project – as long as mining remains profitable.
- 82% Community 18% Operations
82 percent of all MIO Tokens will be available to the public during our Crowdsale.
- Ultra-Low-Cost Electricity
At EUR 0.065 / kWh, Miner One will have the lowest electricity rates in Europe.
- Best Location: Sweden
Luleå, Sweden is ideal in terms of low-cost electricity and supply stability as well as its Northern climate that keeps equipment cool.
- Industry Experts
Miner One is managed by leading data centre industry experts who have what it takes.
- Cushion Bitcoin Volatility
Even if BTC drops to $1500–$2500, your investment in Miner One generates about a 10% annual return.
- Ongoing Upgrades
23 percent of net output will be reinvested into new equipment to keep Miner One as profitable as possible.