AffiliateCoin gives Publishers and Merchants the opportunity to maximise their ROI by removing the middlemen, eliminating fraud and offering a first class service without the costly barriers to entry. All based on its own platform and backed up by the indisputability of the Blockchain.
- ICO Time:
- 12.02.2018 - 24.03.2018
- Soft Cap:
- 4000 ETH
- Hard Cap:
- 350000 ETH
- China, USA
- Mike Dodd
- - CEO Co-founder & Chief Visionary
- Riccardo Ravaro
- - Chief Crypto Architect, Co-founder & Blockchain Evangelist
- Tom Cant
- - CTO Co-founder & DevOps Evangelist
- Adrian Vide
- - Creative Director, Co-founder & Marketing Strategist
- Adam Babajee-Pycroft
- - User Experience Consultant
- Nic Rodgers
- - Senior Technical Consultant & LAMP Specialist
- Lee Kelly
- - UK Affiliate Marketing Business Leader
- Callum Hiscott
- - Blockchain Evangelist
- Tammy Harries
- - North American Digital Retail Advisor
- Breixo Mariño
- - European Affiliate Platform Expert
- Robert Gething
- - Platform Consultant & Early Blockchain Adopter
- Neil Bobbett
- - Global Tax & Accountancy Advisor
- Garth Davis
- - Print and Direct Marketing Advisor
AffiliateCoin is a decentralised Affiliate Marketing network that uses Smart Contracts to create secure, indisputable transactions on the Blockchain.
Despite Affiliate Marketing having been around for over 25 years it has some fundamental flaws, including mistrust, delayed payments and limited Pay Per Action capability.
By removing the middleman we are creating an environment in which trust is no longer relied upon. Merchants will rest in the knowledge that they only pay for the completion of clearly defined end user tasks, and Publishers will rest knowing their efforts nevergo unrewarded.
With all transactions stored on the public ledger of the Blockchain, justice in Affiliate Marketing will become an indisputable matter of public record.